The heart of the StartupCorner website revolves around weekly featured interviews. These interviews create common ground from which the aspiring, struggling or almost-there entrepreneur can draw inspiration.
Are you a successful entrepreneur or do you know someone who is?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
StartupCorner is seeking entrepreneurs who have successfully launched small to mid-sized businesses, corporations, non-profits, programs or private practices and have been running them for at least one year. If you have questions, or would like to suggest a business or entrepreneur to be featured please feel free to contact the StartupCorner team.
Featured Interview Requirements:
- The individual(s) applying to be interviewed should be a founding member of the company.
- Groups and couples are welcome and encouraged if all individuals are founding members.
- The business has been in operation for at least one year.
- Success is relative. Your business should be considered successful based on pre-determined goals or standards that you have met or exceeded since starting out (sales, website hits, hiring of staff, etc.)
- All business types are welcome (Sole Proprietor or Freelancer, LLC, LLP, S or C Corporation, etc.)
- Most importantly, individuals being interviewed must be willing to be open and honest about their story and willing to share both the positive and negative aspects of their success. Our StartupStories are personal, honest accounts of the struggles and successes experienced during the startup journey.
Interested in having your story featured on the StartupCorner website?
Please click to review our featured interview process and learn more about what to expect during your interview as well as how to get started! You may also download our Featured Interview packet below.